In the latest Telematics study the below figures will demonstrate why it is essential that all businesses with a fleet should invest in a Vehicle Tracking system.
GPS vehicle tracking has proven to reduce fuel costs; GPS vehicle tracking systems have helped companies reduce fuel costs by 13% on average.
· Cutting down on private journeys
· Reducing unnecessary journeys
· Monitoring driver behaviour to improve MPG’s
When implementing fleet tracking companies often realize a 23% increase in the total number of service calls completed per day per technician
· Using the nearest vehicle finder will ensure the most suited vehicle is used
· Increase in productivity and efficiency
Companies have seen a 46% increase in the percentage of time that service technicians arrive within the promised response time
· Improvement in customer service
· Analyse vehicle arrival and departure times through automated reporting
· Give the Fleet Manager live feedback on vehicle whereabouts
On average there has been a 16.4% increase in service revenues because of improvement in customer service alone.
· Increase in customer service means more referrals
· Better company imagine
· Builds more trust with customer and increase return business
According to the NHTSA, 66% of all accidents resulting in fatalities are the result of aggressive driving
· Monitor driver behaviour and speeds of vehicles
· Less accidents mean less claims therefore cheaper insurance premiums
*Data provided by the Aberdeen Group, leading research company.